On Friday March 20th, 2020 Governor Pritzker issued a Shelter in Place order for the State of Illinois.
With everyone's safety in mind, our practice, doctors and staff are following CDC guidelines.
Illinois is now in Phase 4 of re-opening. We are now seeing all patients with safety precautions in place.
Before coming to the office and upon your arrival we will ask you the following questions...
1. How are you feeling? Have you been sick?
2. Have you had a fever (100.4 or more)?
3. Have you had any nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
4. Do you have a cough, shortness of breath or a sore throat?
5. Are you experiencing a loss of taste or smell?
6. Has anyone in your household had a fever, been sick or tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
7. Have you been out of the state?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, please do not come to the office. Please call us so we can reschedule your appointment or we can offer you a phone or video evaluation.
The day of your appointment, please take your temperature at home. If over 100.3 please reschedule and call your PCP.
Please wear a face mask when you come to the office.
Please practice the 6 foot social distancing rule.
We request that only the patient come into the office. All others please wait in your car.
Please continue to stay safe.
As always, if you have any concerns, please call us at 630-963-3937.
The Doctors and Staff of DuPage Eye Center